We believe that anyone who have been using businesscard.my should be fully aware of how their information is going to be used.
Before you read this document, you have to understand that your privacy is one of the most important things to us as it is to you. We understand that you giving us your personal detail is an act of trust, so, we will be taking it seriously. In this document, we will explain exactly how we approach and handle all your detail. We PROMISE that we will never show out any detail of yours to anyone else and disclose any of your personal information to any third party without your consent.
The following Privacy legal document will outlines how businesscard.my handles your private information. We will try to make it easier for you to understand.
What we collect?
Bank account number
How we use it?
• To check that the payment made match with your personal information.
• To communicate with you on printing and marketing related matters.
• To provide you with the order and billing history information.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you want to change your information, you can access your account in the My Account section of businesscard.my
Cookies are simply tiny text files that are stored in your computer when you visit our websites. There is nothing serious to get worried about.
To improve our quality of services and make it easier for you, we do provide this service to store your preferences in Cookies. By having this service, you will be automatic log into our site after your first session. However, this might not function if you refuse using the Cookies system.
To emphasis, our Cookies don’t store all the sensitive personal information such as your contact number or your bank account number. If you prefer to restrict, block or delete the Cookies from our website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so, check “Help” menu on your particular browser to learn how to change the Cookies preferences.
To get the most out of businesscard.my, your computer will need to accept the Cookies, then only we’re able to provide you with certain personalised features of our website by using them.
Businesscard.my ‘share’ tools
If you decide to ‘share’ businesscard.my content with your friends through social networks like Facebook or otherwise, you may sent the Cookies from these websites and we don’t control the setting of these Cookies. You can check the third party website for more information.
To enable Cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of the web browser you are using to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on “Help” at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option.
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option.
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser windows and select Options.
2. Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button.
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab.
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable Cookies in your browser.
3. Settings above Medium will disable Cookies.
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options.
2. Then select the Privacy icon.
3. Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set Cookies’.
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising Cookies’.
3. Click ‘Save’.
How to check Cookies are enabled for Macs.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options.
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files.
3. Select the ‘Never Ask’ option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept Cookies’.
3. Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option.
2. Scroll down until you see Cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’.
3. Select ‘Enable Cookies for the originating website only’.
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’.
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
3. Then select ‘Accept Cookies’ option.
All other browsers
Please check your documentation or online help files.
Protecting the privacy of under age is extremely important to businesscard.my. We will never seek to collect or maintain infromation from those under the age of 18. We will immediately delete their information from our records once our system accidentally received it.
businesscard.my is committed to protect your personal information. We will not disclose your personal identifiable information to any third parties without your consent.
Transfer of Personal information that collected by businesscard.my will be stored and processed in our system at Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. We will not supply your personal data to any third party unless explicity authorized by you.
You can access your account on the site to update and correct the details. All your information is under password-protected so no one can access the information but if you want to correct or update any information you must log into the account and process it.
Our sites may contain link to other sites like Facebook and others. Businesscard.my is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of those websites.